Tuesday, November 2, 2010

HOLIDAY MAGAZINE

Did you order your copy of Holiday with Matthew Mead?  I think I must have been the first to order it, no really, I ordered it the first day I heard about it...way back when (as we used to say...way back when) and now it is being mailed from the mailing place ( or whatever it is called).  The plan is not to look at it until at least Thanksgiving week...why rush the season??  Will I give in to temptation once it arrives...only time will tell.

Later,
Janet

4 comments:

  1. It looks like a good one! I didn't order it, I have entered a giveaway for it though...fingers crossed.
    Hugs,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't ordered it yet but now I probably will. Thanks for the heads up :o)
    Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm sure you aren't rushing the season. i know elizabeth wanted to start decorating yesterday, but chris said "i don't think so", or something like that. she is waiting til this weekend. she is manic about it since this is her first one to host in her own house! so GO FOR IT! jkj

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ponzios in Cherry Hill is most likely the place in Cherry Hill you asked about on Sues blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave me a comment if you have enjoyed my blog. I look forward to "chatting" with you.

Thanks,
Janet