Tuesday, May 26, 2009

DEAD HARD DRIVE

I am writing this pathetic excuse for a post from my Real Estate office because last Friday our hard drive died and although we have ordered a new one it may be a while before we get it and get it set up. Then of course Bob still has to find the time to edit 700+ photos. So, my computer related addictions ie: blogs, facebook and games will have to wait until I am online again *sigh*. And you, my dear friends, will have to wait a while longer to see and hear about our wonderful vacation. Believe me when I tell you that the vacation is fading as fast as the tan and it already seems like we have been home for far more than a week. Life intervenes so quickly!

Love to all,
Janet

2 comments:

  1. What is it with computers? I can't upload pictures right now. I feel your pain but at least I can go online...just no pictures for my blog. Waaaaah!
    Hugs, Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. waiting patiently for fabulous photos....:) chris

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave me a comment if you have enjoyed my blog. I look forward to "chatting" with you.

Thanks,
Janet