Tuesday, April 6, 2010

FABRIC

  This is the fabric in my dining room...Saison de Printemps  ( Spring Season) by Waverly.  It has all the colors that I have incorporated in my whole house.  The blue is a theme in almost every room.  The reds appear in many room in either walls, fabrics or accents, the yellow walls in the dr, lr and foyer, the green of the couch in the soon to be decorated den/exercise room.  And it has a toile medallion and roosters!! Perfect or as they say in Paris...parfait!!

Later,

Janet

4 comments:

  1. I am in love with your newly names and deorated dining room! The wall color, the fabric, the dishes....so perfectly country French!
    Hugs
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. well shoot..my typing fingers are not working right...

    I meant to say newly "named" and "decorated".
    Hugs,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's almost like you planned it! it is very cool!jkj

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave me a comment if you have enjoyed my blog. I look forward to "chatting" with you.

Thanks,
Janet