Wednesday, October 29, 2008

COVETING

Yeah, I know it is wrong or certainly the word *covet* with it's Biblical connotations makes it seem wrong, but this time of year my thoughts turn to Autumn themed/ food related yearnings.

Here is what I have seen in the last couple of days that I covet:


The acorn shape...need I say more?



Please note: I don't use a tablecloth, but I adore this russet color

Magnolia leaves and Pheasant and Turkey ( what??) feathers


This could be the brown toile shower curtain I've been looking for...except for the price!

The color is called "Pommeterra", just perfect and I love the shape and the rustic feel of it.



So, what are you coveting?


Later,
Janet


All photos are from Williams Sonoma except wreath from Ballard Designs


8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous goodies...I LOVE that acorn! I have quite the list of things coveted...i shoudl be ashamed right?
    I saw a bee-yoo-tee-ful armoire, all oak and so purty, from 1910 in a local antique shop. The shop is hurting due to the rotten economy so their things were all marked way down. This piece was down to $750 and oh how I want it. I have no idea where it would go and do not have an extra 750 laying around (with Christmas coming)
    but wow do I want it!
    I guess that is coveting right?? : )

    Love,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, now I am coveting all of these wonderful items! I don't want to do it, but I am heading over to William Sonoma website just to "browse"....really....really!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, if you're gonna covet, at least you're coveting some great stuff! I've got a few things on my list, too, but we're trying to save our money for Christmas. Guess I'll have to keep on coveting for the time being... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I'm coveting what you're coveting! I adore the acorn!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I am coveting those tablecloths and napkins! I also loved the photos of the trees in autumn splendour. Will have to make a trip one day just to see them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. An old house :(

    Feel sorry for me?? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. hilarious! Coveting heh? Well, I like to think of it as dreaming...it isn't really coveting if we buy it is it???? Hmm, anyways...I covet, oops, dream of lots of things but right now there is this set of plates at Homegoods...black with an outline of a white snowman....and then there is the tablecloth at...well, you get the idea. Smiles, Ceekay

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave me a comment if you have enjoyed my blog. I look forward to "chatting" with you.

Thanks,
Janet