Sunday, March 16, 2008

THE IRISH RIVIERA

"May your right hand always be stretched out in friendship and never in need."
Traditional Irish Blessing





The Ahernes Seafood Restaurant and Accommodations in Youghal ( Yawl)Ireland.

John Fitzgibbons, the owner an host extraordinaire of the Ahernes. Check out that plate of Irish Mussels! More importantly look at the brown bread ( I have their recipe) and the butter. Ireland has the best butter I have ever tasted. The Irish breakfast here was to die for...take me back, please :).


This was going to be a lovely ode to St. Patrick's Day and I have spent over an hour ( not that you are not worth it, but really) and I have lost my text several times and my pictures several times and so, I am going to call it quits for tonight. Maybe tomorrow Blogger will feel a little bit friendlier and a whole lot of contrite!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave me a comment if you have enjoyed my blog. I look forward to "chatting" with you.

Thanks,
Janet