Monday, March 24, 2008

MY NEW BFF

Or maybe NOT!! I am not a big "sweets" person, but when I do want a sweet something it had better be good. White cupcake ( from a Duncan Hines mix), cream cheese frosting a la Ina Garten and lots of coconut. There is just a dash of almond extract in the frosting which adds a new dimension to the usual cream cheese frosting. OMG, this is so good that I ate 3 yesterday and this is the last one. Can I wait until this evening for this treat?? Not sure, so I think I will go to Homegoods to look at markdowns :>)

Later,
Janet

6 comments:

  1. Yum. I'll eat almost anything with almond extract in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't have a sweet tooth either...give me the chips and salsa please! But once I get started on something like this....watch out..I'll eat em all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooooo, this looks so GOOD.
    I have a sweet tooth the size of the Titanic. Luv sweets!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love salty foods, but as soon as I finish with them, I have to have a sweet something. This looks like it would hit the spot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh. Cupcakes AND Home Goods?? When can I come for a looooong visit?? Huh? When??

    I am more of a *savory* eater that the *sweet* but give me something like this and it is no wonder I am overweight. Someone once asked my mom if she enjoyed sweet things. She answered, "Do you think I got this body from eating carrot sticks and cheese cubes?"
    Aw geeeee....

    So, is the cupcake history??

    Love,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave me a comment if you have enjoyed my blog. I look forward to "chatting" with you.

Thanks,
Janet