Tuesday, February 26, 2008

BOOBY LAUGHS

Some of you may have seen some of these before, but as a "training exercise" they are worth a second look. Enjoy and then call and schedule one :)

Please Scroll Down ... How to train for a mammogram...

I had my physical today and... JUST HATE GETTING OLDER!


Ok,now you've had your laugh,
so GO GET YOUR MAMMIES GRAMMIED!


Nobody needs to know. It will be your secret!

Don't forget, be pro-active. Edited 2/27 Don't know what happened, the cartoons were there last night. Would blogger remove cartoons of mammograms?? Just curious!! Will I be ostracized by the Blogger Police??

Later,
Janet

5 comments:

  1. Hee-hee-hee! Seen them before, yes, but they are still hysterical! Thanks for the chuckle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, I don't see any photos. Maybe my computer blocked them out! LOL! Anyways, I am sure it was hilarious!

    Happy day!

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've got to be kidding me! You were censored! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I missed this?? Censorship?? ARGH...aw come on! : )

    You naughty lady you.

    Hugs,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry I missed the photos....
    bj

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave me a comment if you have enjoyed my blog. I look forward to "chatting" with you.

Thanks,
Janet