Saturday, February 2, 2008

I AM A RABBIT, WHAT ARE YOU?


It is almost Chinese New Year. I was born in 1951 ( say it can't possibly be, please) and that makes me a Wabbit.

Personality Traits of the Rabbit:
Rabbits are selfless, neat and tidy, and get along well with their brothers and sisters. Rabbits lead the good life and are the most fortunate of all animals. Rabbits live by the Golden Rule and wouldn't think of breaking it. You are well suited as a banker, lawyer, interior designer, or video-game player.
Famous People born in the Year of the Rabbit:

Albert Einstein, Orson Welles, Steven Segal, Lily Tomlin, John Dillinger, Brad Pitt, Jane Seymour, Cicely Tyson, Michael Keaton, Nicholas Cage, Michael Jordan, Fidel Castro, Vanessa Williams, Sting


I love that it says I play by the Golden Rule because that is so true. I am a firm believer that the world would be a much, much better place if we all just adhered to this one, most basic rule. I am in pretty good company for the most part, but I am not sure that anyone would say that John Dillinger or Fidel live (ed) by the Golden Rule. Also, my lack of hand eye coordination rules out a career as a video game champion, but I have been a banker!


If you want to find out what animal you are, please go visit Susie Q at RabbitRunCottage and follow the link. Stop and say "hi" to Sue while you are there, if you have a minute. She's a love!

Later,
Janet



8 comments:

  1. Aha! 2 wild and crazy American foxes...plaid pants and groovy hats.
    Ackroyd and Martin. Oh yeah...
    *grin*

    I don't know about me being a love but I LOVE that you liked this post! : ) It is a fun thing to check out. Grace is a tiger and Daniel is a dog.
    Of course Bill is a monkey like me...
    Oh how I wish *I* was a rabbit. *sigh* Darned parents didn't think about that now did they? : )

    Have a sweet Sunday you wild American fox.

    Love,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! Sorry I haven't visited much. Things have been crazy busy.
    Sounds like you are the Energizer Bunny!
    Hugs,
    Nan

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun is this! Looks the rabbit lifestyle is pretty nice!
    :0)
    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Janet,

    Nice to meet you. Thanks for checking out my blog. I was just telling my husband yesterday that I should have been a realtor. What a great way to see homes. I like to walk at dusk in the summer just when people are turning their lights on, oh my gosh I do sound like a stalker. Again, thanks.
    LeAnn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you watching the game? Good luck to you!
    Hugs,
    Nan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Janet! I did visit Susie....I was born in 1953 and I KNOW I surely don't look that old!!
    Hugs,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a rooster and it said I would be happier as a fashion model LOL! Which is so far from the truth it's not funny!

    Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was also born in 1951 - but on January 9th. So I'm a tiger. The Chinese calendar doesn't exactly coincide with the Western one.

    I like your blog. Very enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave me a comment if you have enjoyed my blog. I look forward to "chatting" with you.

Thanks,
Janet