Sunday, December 2, 2007

What Holiday Are You

I was just over at Nan's where I took this quiz and decided I should share it with you. Of course I am once again hoping that I did this right. If I did you should be able to click this link, but then again you gals all know about this sorta stuff.

http://www.blogthings.com/whatholidayareyouquiz

Apparently I am Thanksgiving which makes me happy because of course that is my favorite holiday. I actually cleaned the fridge today and got rid of the hopelessly spoiled leftovers. How is that for the confession of a bad housewife?

***You Are Thanksgiving***

You are a bit of a homebody who enjoys being in the company of people you love.

It doesn't take a lot to make you happy. You're enjoying life as it is.

You have many blessings in your life, and you are grateful for each one.

You believe that life is about what you *do* have. You feel like you have enough of the good stuff.

What makes you celebrate: Family, friends, and the changing of the seasons.

At holiday get togethers, you do best as: The host of the party

On a holiday, you're the one most likely to: Spend so much energy preparing that it's a full time job

What Holiday Are You?

We had a little dusting o snow here today and I am sure that once again the stores have no bread or milk. People still remember the Blizzard of '78 and panic when there are flurries in the forecast, kind of cracks me up. We are supposed to get freezing rain and then just regular old wet rain tomorrow. Northern New England is in for some snow. My 90 year old dad will be out snowblowing all the neighbors' driveways, it keeps him out of trouble!!

Thanks Nan.

Later,
Janet

4 comments:

  1. Hi Janet, We got about an inch of snow yesterday, but it rained overnight, and now it's sunny and 40. It's supposed to get really windy tonight.

    I went on a Holiday House tour yesterday -- six houses decorated for the holidays. They did not allow photography, unlike the Vandeveer house, which I visited on Saturday.
    xoxo,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am Thanksgiving too. I am glad because Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. I also took the one about what ornament are you. I am a snowman. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janet - we have things in common including a Bob, and I hate peanut butter too! It was unknown in England when I was growing up - didn't really taste it until I had kids over here - can't stand the way it sticks to one's mouth.......but I quite like peanuts!

    We moved from MA in '77 so missed that '78 huge storm - but I remember it well.

    I like your music choices because even if they're somewhat old fashioned - at least to the younger generation - to us they have meaning and bring back pleasant holiday memories. That is SO important!

    Happy decorating - I've just done the front porch and put up a tree in the gazebo - it's gusty here but sun is out and quite warm.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave me a comment if you have enjoyed my blog. I look forward to "chatting" with you.

Thanks,
Janet